All Stars Cricket 2018
We are delighted to announce that registration is now OPEN for our All-Star Cricket program.
About the programme
All Stars Cricket provides boys and girls from 5-8 years old with 8 weeks of non-stop fun. The activity and game-based programme is suitable for all skill levels, providing your child with the foundations to begin a lifelong love of physical activity and cricket while making friends in a safe and enjoyable environment.
|Sun 13 May||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 20 May||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 27 May||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 03 Jun||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 10 Jun||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 17 Jun||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 24 Jun||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
|Sun 01 Jul||10:00 - 11:00||Broadleys|
Cost is £40.00 for an 8-week programme + Personalised kit bag for every player!
Contact Robin Hand with the details below for further information.
About All Stars Cricket
All Stars Cricket is a brand-new initiative from the England and Wales Cricket Board aimed at providing children aged five to eight with a great first experience in cricket.
- For all boys and girls aged five to eight
- Delivered nationwide at over 2,000 centres
- Eight one-hour sessions, held over eight weeks
- Emphasis on fun and being active
- Focus on developing your child's movement skills
- Great first introduction to cricket
- Safe and fully accredited
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- Easy online registration
Every child that registers will receive a backpack full of goodies including a cricket bat, ball, activity book, personalised shirt and cap all sent straight to your door. If you are returning in 2018, scroll down to see the new kit for this year.
Sessions start from May in 2018, so register early to ensure that you book your place for a Summer of Big Moments.
By registering for All Stars Cricket, your child will be guaranteed eight weeks of jam-packed fun, activity and skills development. The programme is suitable for all children new to cricket and sport as the sessions are designed to teach the basic skills of the game. Every child will earn stars as the weeks progress that match the skills learned during the programme:
- Batting – hitting a moving ball
- Throwing – underarm and overarm
- Catching – small and large balls
- Bowling – overarm
- Running – lots of movement
- Teamwork – fun games with friends
- Communication – the basics of cricket
- Spirit of Cricket – how to respect others
In your child's pack
Every child that registers for the All Stars Cricket programme will receive a bonus participant pack, including:
- Cricket bat
- Cricket ball
- Personalised shirt with name
- Activity book